Methodical Meetings Workshop
Our full day, on-site training will give your team the psychological insights they need, to hold shorter, more focused, more productive workplace meetings.
The Methodical Advantage
Methodical meetings are guided by pre-designed worksheets that we provide, cutting prep time in half.
Instead of broad, circular discussions, Methodical meetings focus on very narrow problem solving activities.
Methodical meetings are designed to keep attendees in sync, making meeting shorter and more fun.
- Do many of the meetings at your organization feel, long, circular, disorganized?
- Do they leave you feeling like you didn’t make quite the amount of progress that you hoped?
- Do you sometimes wonder if there was a better way to accomplish the task?
We can help you feel like every meeting matters.
What People Are Saying About Al
The people that lead the meetings at our highest executive level are changing the way they use their face to face time because of what they learned.”
- Brent Trickett, National Coaching Director, Power to Change
[Al’s] fresh take on the skills needed to successful in a modern office community are invaluable. He presents his ideas with style, grace, and good humor. His content is excellent and very helpful. A true new voice in providing workplace/work life improvements.”
- Kate Klugston, Google
Random participants have even sought me out to brag about broken meetings they’ve opted out of… the benefits of the training are only beginning to be realized.”
- KC Procter, Starbucks
Changing the manner in which we meet, Al caused us to rethink the purpose of our meetings.”
- Larry N. Sweet, NASA, Johnson Space Center Chief Information Officer
For questions about the Methodical Meetings Workshop fill out the contact form below, or e-mail our program manager directly at email@example.com.